Please limit your order to 1 case of our 24 pack per order for shipping with Canada Post. (if outside Ottawa local delivery area.)
• Please email us if you want to purchase more than one case outside our local delivery area.
Where to find FN Clean Water!
• Beandigen Cafe, Lansdowne. 106-900 Exhibition Way, Ottawa, ON K1S 5J3
• Adaawewigamig, Byward Market, Ottawa, ON
-1300 Stittsville Main St, Stittsville, ON K2S 1C3
- 300 Preston St, Ottawa, ON
- 34 Highbury Park Drive, Unit 7, Nepean, ON
• Little Tree, Kanesatake, 1401-A Rang Sainte-Philomene
• Obscura Tattoo, Art show and Makers Market. 320 Catherine St Ste 22, Ottawa, ON K1R 5T5
• Green Medicine, Nipissing First Nation. (North Bay area)
• Ottawa Street Markets:
- Beechwood Market, Stanley Park every Saturday 9am - 2pm until Thanksgiving.
- Check out the mini market at the hub. 1805 Gaspe Ave. (Right across from the RCMP stables.) www.ottstreetmarkets.ca
- 345 Richmond Road (beside the Cloud Forest Coffee Cafe) July 7th - October 6th, 2022 4pm-8pm
• National Art Gallery – Gift Shop: 380 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1N 9N4
Natural 7.7pH Alkaline Spring Water
Natural springs sourced at the edge of the Canadian Shield from glacial activity thousands of years ago, depositing gravel esker filtering the spring water to a 7.7pH level today, with naturally occurring minerals and electrolytes.
Filtered and enriched through limestone and minerals of the Eastern Ontario Highlands, Lanark, Ontario.
• Balanced hardness (121.4 mg/L)
• Low Sodium content 1.03 mg/L
• Low in Nitrites 0.0 – 0.19mg/L and Chloride 0.7mg/L
• No metal contaminants detected